Eagle Abrasives The Name For Top Quality Waterproof Abrasive Paper To Professionals... They Outperform Similar Products From Around The World!
Since its inception in 1930, Kovax Corporation (Formerly Komatsubara Abrasives Mfg. Co.) has played a leading role in Japan's waterproof coated abrasives manufacturing industry by adhering to rigid quality control, constantly reinvesting in production facilities and conducting research in advanced technique. So it's no wonder that Kovax is now recognized as one of the most respected and reliable specialists in the line.
EXCELLENT CUTTING POWER:
- Spectacular razor sharp cutting edge provides faster and cooler sanding.
- High cutting capacity of abrasive paper remains unchanged from beginning to end to help
improve operation efficiency.
- Coated with uniform, well-prepared abrasive grain to assure the best possible finishes.
SUPERIOR BACKING PAPER:
- Exceptionally flexible backing paper (102- and 105- series), thus eliminating the need for
"pre-soaking" in water.
- Anti-slip process on backing side to prevent slippage in manual hand sanding.
- Paper curling is minimal even when soaked in cold or hot water, soapy water or any lubricating
liquid extensively, and it still remains easy to use.
- Durable backing paper combined with high performance all resin bonding which is designed to
withstand tougher-than-usual jobs and to last longer.
- Like all Eagle products, our Waterproof Abrasive paper's strict quality control in the
manufacturing process will provide you with maximum satisfaction on the most demanding job.
Part No. 101-, 102- (SFAC, SFCC).
- Primarily used by auto repair industry and automobile assembly plants where flexible back and
high finishes are required.
Part No. 105- (KFAA).
- Extremely durable, recommended for wet sanding of primer-surfacer and harder sanding surfaces.
Part No. 103- (SRCC).
- Standard production type paper for multi-purpose wet or dry sanding in a wide range of
industries where stiff back paper is required.